- 6 Steps How to Build a Storage Shed.
- 7 steps how to build a garden shed
- A Few Simple Tips on How to Build a Ramp?
- Building a shed door
- Do It Yourself: How to Build a Pole Barn
- Do It Yourself: How to Build a Shed Roof Fast and Easy
- How to Avoid 3 Major Mistakes and to Build a Perfect Root Cellar
- How to Build a House of Your Dream?
- How to Build a Lean-to in a Couple of Days: a Few Regulations to Follow
- How to Build a Safe Dog House Correctly: The Main Steps and Recommendations
- How to Build a Shed Door in 7 Easy Steps
- How to build a shed roof – Six simple steps to build a perfect shed roof!
- How to build a wood shed easily and quickly?
- How to Build a Wood Shed Quickly?
- How to Make an Effective Birdhouse?
- Instructions on how to Build a Chicken Coop on Your Own
- Things to know to build a garage of your dreams
- Tips on How to Build Garage Shelves: Location, Materials and the Constructing Process
- Vital Tips on Building Shed Door and Choosing Proper Materials
- Want to Know how to Build a Greenhouse? Follow Our Recommendations!
- Where to put all unnecessary stuff or how to build a shed?
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Could there be anything better than have a little rest in your own comfortable gazebo? Well, there could be different opinions on this issue, but it is definitely clear that such a pursuit is an amazing way to spend your spare time. So, if you are agreed with this statement you definitely would like to … Continue reading
Staircase railing is not only a part of design, but is essential for safety in a house. If you don’t want to pay for expensive ready-made railing, you can do it by yourself! Don’t waste time, roll up your sleeves and start working! Instructions 1. Measure your staircase. Use one piece of wood … Continue reading
Building an outdoor staircase can be quite tricky but when you get into details you will realize that you don’t need special education to do it and it will be just a piece of cake for you. The first thing you need to know, local building codes usually regulate all the measurements so be … Continue reading
The shutter making process starts with window measuring. The right size for your shutter will be the same as your windows or a bit bigger. Once the necessary measurements had been made, you’ll need following materials: - Wooden beams 40x60mm; - A 20-30 mm wide board; - Fretsaw; - Tape measure; - A pencil; … Continue reading
When building stairs at home, many people buy ready-made staircases and some know how build them. It’s not as hard as it may seem, but it’s good to know some theory before the building starts. Before you build the stairs, you must define their purpose. Yes, they must be both comfortable and safe, but their … Continue reading
Making a garden gate is a must-do if you are planning to make a wooden fence in your garden. Such gates are considered to be easier to install, comparing to the metal ones, as wooden gates don’t require a frame to set in. Firstly, pick a spot for an entrance before the installation. Then, … Continue reading
Every fence needs a gate. Your task is to make it beautiful, convenient and durable. In fact, it is not as difficult as you can think at first. Just follow our instructions and you’ll easily learn how to build a gate. It doesn’t matter, what the design is. After understanding the basic positions of building, … Continue reading
Indeed, treehouse is an excellent idea for both adults and kids to have fun. If you want to build it somewhere in your garden, you should learn more about building techniques and rely on your creative thinking and imagination. Some important tips Keep in mind the following important tips on how to build a … Continue reading
This type of building is used for several thousand years already and is very easy to construct. Choose a level ground without the risk of flooding. Dig holes in the ground about 50×50 cm wide and about 50-80 cm deep. Holes are needed in the corners of the future shed and as many as you … Continue reading
Are you a “pack rat”? Now you can forget about littering your house with everything you need or not. Arm yourself with patience and ask “Google” how to build a shed: plans and materials are the principal points you should consider before getting down to work. The first thing to do is choose a place … Continue reading