Staircase railing is not only a part of design, but is essential for safety in a house. If you don’t want to pay for expensive ready-made railing, you can do it by yourself! Don’t waste time, roll up your sleeves and start working!
1. Measure your staircase. Use one piece of wood for the railing.
2. Cut wood. Then polish it to make smooth. First use 60 after 120 grit sandpaper.
3. Determine needed height of newels.
4. Fix newels on rinses. You should use drill for screws.
5. Mark vertical interceptions on a rail according to posts and attach it on them.
6. Glue pin tops to the railing.
7. Step back and admire your work.
Didn’t think it would be so easy? Now you know how to build a stair railing, so it’s time to make it!
How to Build Outdoor Stairs in a Few Easy Steps